We think that you would just absolutely love it here! It’s probably not at all what you imagined pregnancy care to be like! At Midwives Rising! it is joyful, comfortable, and almost like a vacation! We really want you to feel welcomed and well cared for.
Here are just a few of our amenities
♥ Licensed & Certified
♥ Holistic prenatal care
♥ Laboratory testing
♥ Holistic home birth care
♥ Referrals when needed
♥ Preparation for childbirth
♥ Home visits are available by request
♥ Placenta Crafting by request
♥ Belly Casting by request
♥ Handcrafted herbs and pregnancy tea
♥ Help with nesting by request
♥ Low C-Section Rate
♥ A Safe Transport Rate
♥ Celebrations of love & life
You should consider joining us, the weather is just about perfect and the waters are clear!
Prenatal and birth care does not need to be cold and sterile in order to be comprehensive. In fact, studies indicate that what moms need most is companionship and access to healthy resources. We happily provide both! Our setting has a very family orientated feel to it and this goes a long way towards creating the perfect setting for pregnancy health. This proves out in our extremely low C-section rate.
- We provide prenatal care including lab work and referrals.
- Through Midwives Rising you will have access to childbirth education, lactation support, natural remedies for pregnancy discomforts and 24 hour on-call service
- We offer group-prenatals as well as private prenatal appointments
- Though we are "out-of-network" we can connect you with our insurance biller to handle your insurance situation
- Our fee is arranged in manageable payments
- For those who are interested, we integrate: herbal teas, water therapy, positive touch, and hypnotherapy into our home birth midwifery practice
- We also offer belly casting and all forms of placenta therapy- Placenta encapsulation, placenta prints, placenta preservation, placenta broth, placenta chocolate and placenta crafting classes
- We are clinically available to our clients every hour and every day of the year
- We prefer to limit our schedule to 2-3 or less births per month
- If you are interviewing midwives, give us a call, we would love to spend some time with you
Switching Care Providers During Pregnancy
At no point in your pregnancy or even during labor, are you obligated to continue in a patient/provider relationship. You have the legal right to end such relationships at any time.
Perhaps you have been reading, taking classes or talking with other home birth families. Perhaps you are beginning to wonder if a hospital or birth center can truly meet your birth needs.
Perhaps you are wondering how to switch gears to create a birth that is in alignment with who you are and with what you desire.
Easy, switch to home birth!
1. Find your midwife
2. Hire her
3. Let the journey begin!
Why Choose Home Birth?
♥ Greater physical comfort for natural birth
♥ Lower C-Section rates
♥ Less injuries to mothers and babies
♥ Greater family participation and bonding
♥ Self-designed birth plan
♥ Unrestricted access to your baby
♥ Respect for your choices, body, baby, birth
Midwives Doing (to Be is to Do, or something like that)
To stay up-to-date with our events and happenings, join our Facebook group